Happy birthday, Toots!
Five things about Toots in honor of her fifth birthday:
1. She is a delight both day and night. Except when she’s not, because she is normal, but even then, she is so darned cute, aw forget it. She is a delight both day and night.
2. She makes up songs about everything and nothing. Her breakfast, imaginary friends, how much she loves you, whoever you is at any given moment, and whatever she likes at any given moment.
3. Purple is her favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavoriteSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUperfavorite color in the whole wide world.
4. Look at that perfect point in the Easter dress roller derby pic. She is as flexible as I used to be. I should start her in dance. Maybe she has matured enough not to run around and around the whole room by now and will listen to the teacher.
5. She’s smart, she’s observant, manipulative, adorable, charming, shall I go on?
I love her. She’s my girl. She’s Daddy’s girl, too.
Happy birthday, Toots, my littlest.