1. Christmas was wonderful.
2. I think the kids are all happy. I think Honey is, too.
3. Even though I received a tablet with Honey, my favorite gift may be my fluffy slippers, and new long sleeve shirts that are casually work appropriate, and sweaters, too, but mostly slippers.
4. Roadtrip was not bad, boys are off to their father’s for most of break. Honey, Toots and I stopped to visit with his Aunt and Uncle outside DC on the way home, and then
5. We’re spending New Year’s Eve day with my family in Connecticut for another ‘Christmas’ and I will retrieve the boys from their father.
6. I am exhausted and
7. Still need to bake the cookie doughs that I made last week.
8. I wanted to finish this draft of the manuscript this week, but between travels and job and cookies (haha), I don’t necessarily see it, unless I forgo sleep altogether.
9. I just can’t do that. I come close enough too often, and I do not want to hallucinate Angry Birds as I drive down the road to work.
10. Some pictorial highlights from Christmas Eve dinner and presents with cousins and Christmas morning:
11. I will post some cute Christmas morning video later.
12. Next year I am asking for a better camera.